• Breaking News

    Why I Miss My iphone Over Droid

    We are in a world that has been invaded by smartphones. Whether you like the Droid or the iPhone, the battle for these companies to win people over is endless. For the past four years of my life I have had an iPhone. I decided once my upgrade was available to try something different. I decided to take a leap and turn my back on Apple and open my arms (or hands) to a Droid. I have had my Droid for the past 8 months and have come to the conclusion that I do miss my iPhone and here are the reasons why:

    Why I miss my iphone


     

    • Screen shots: Not going to lie, I never realized how much I used the iPhone screen shot feature. I would take screen shots of recipes, directions, pictures, funny texts- anything and everything.

    • Keyboard: Probably the biggest annoyance is the small keyboard and its inability to understand my words. The auto correct seems a bit off and not as reliable as the iPhone. I find myself spending more time editing my texts then actually sending them.

    • Apps: Even though Droid is here and not leaving anytime soon, it seems many app producers are only making their apps iPhone friendly. I feel like I am missing out on some great apps.

    • iTunes: If you are like me then your music collection is your life. It is what gets me through my work days. No iTunes=grumpy me. I know there are many ways around this situation, but I miss the old ways of just turning on and hitting play.

    • Instagram: Probably the most popular photo apps available and unfortunately I am still waiting patiently for Droid to have an equivalent that works as well. So far no luck. I have downloaded several different apps and still not as satisfied.

    • Organization: iPhone was easier to organize my apps and move them around. Labeling seemed easier and faster.


    Because everyone else has one: Receiving texts or images from iPhone users really upsets my Droid phone. Half the time I find myself waiting (im)patiently to receive a photo from an iPhone user. I miss my relationship with other iPhone users.

    Now I am not saying one phone is better than the other, because let’s be honest, iPhone’s aren’t perfect either. My Droid does have many advantages like the fact it shoots amazing video, runs extremely fast and seems to have a much clearer screen. But after my Droid use I may be saying this at my next upgrade, “Siri, please destroy my Droid.”

    Author byline: Coleen Torres, blogger at phone internet, Save money on home phone, digital TV, and high-speed Internet by comparing prices from providers in your area for standalone service or phone TV Internet bundles.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel